Thursday, 15 July 2010

More Fabulous Stamps from Spesch Designer Stamps

  
Hi

Today I have three cards to show you made with some of the new stamps available from Spesch Designer Stamps.   
The theme of this new release is fairies and they are really pretty.

For my first card I used the Summer Fairy Image. 


Here's a close up of the pretty Summer Fairy:


I used Copic Markers to colour the image. 
The papers and gems are from my stash. 
The roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts.



My second card is made using the Fall Fairy.


Again, I've coloured the image using Copic Markers.


The papers, ribbon, flowers and brad are all from my stash.



My final card has been made using the Winter Fairy - great for Christmas Cards!!!


Here's a close up:


The papers, card, flowers and brad are all from my stash.  I used a Nestabilities Snowflake Border Die to create the detail at the bottom of the card.


I'm entering this card into these challenges:

Creative Card Crew - To Die For
Fussy & Fancy - Christmas in July
All these image are available to buy now over at Spesch Designer Stamps.  For more inspiration, hop on over to the Spesch Designer Stamp Blog and see all the fabulous creations from the other members of the Design Team.


I'm going to enter these cards into these challenges:

Wild Orchid Challenge - Say It With Flowers
Stamp with Fun - Fairies

 Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you like this selection of cards.

Hugs
      

10 comments:

Sammi said...

These are all gorgeous Penni! LOVE them!
Sammi
xxx

Tracey Feeger said...

wow wow wow wow. All gorgeous Penni. I love them all. Great inspiration.
mwah

Trace

KimberleyG said...

Love that snowflake border and the blue theme on the Christmas card.

Spyder said...

I can never find your comments...need new glasses!!! you have beeeen so busy! not even 8 in the morning and you've posted all these lovely fairy cards!! have a good day!
(Lyn)

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Penni,
What a beautiful assortment of cards! Love that they are so cheery and detailed beautifully!

BIG HUGS!!
Heidi from Simon Says Stamp

Aussie Loz said...

these are all great Penni, love the embossing folder on your 2nd card! Gorgeous colouring ♥

Ruthie said...

Wow - how busy have you been? Loving them all - think my fave is the winter one - love how you've coloured them all! Rx

Stephanie said...

Gosh, this post was a real treat! Such fabulous cards - a feast for the eyes :) Enjoy your weekend, Steph x

Patricia Garcia said...

Hello Penni, Wow so much to see!! Love them all, these images are really nice (I love fairies)!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Andrea said...

Very great card - like all of it - so wonderful image and design! Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41