Tuesday, 14 September 2010

Peggy's Birthday Blog Hop Surprise!!!!

  
Hi Everyone

Today is Peggy's Birthday and her daughter Barbara has organised a Special Birthday Blog Hop Surprise in her honour.  How special is that ?!!!!  

If you hopped to me from Barbara then you're on the right track, if not and you want to join in today's Special Birthday Blog Hop, then you'll find the start of the hop at Barbara's.

Everyone on the hop has made a Birthday Card for Peggy, here's mine:


I chose to use this lovely Tilda image from the Christmas 2010 collection.  She's called Sneaky Tilda, I think she's so cute hiding that gift behind her back.  She is such a versatile stamp, of course she is a Christmas stamp but she is perfect for a Birthday too!!!



I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Stampin' For The Weekend - Shabby or Vintage
The Stamp Man Challenge - Distress
Paper Pretties - Brads or Eyelets
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - Birthday
Wild Orchid Crafts - Pins and Pearls


Recipe:

Stamp: Sneaky Tilda from Magnolia Christmas 2010 Collection
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Papers: From my stash
Tools: Nesties Labels 8 with Sizzix Big Shot.  Stampin' up Scalloped Edger Punch.  Tim Holtz Paper Distresser
Embellishments: Lace, Brads, Ribbon, Pin, Pearls and Flowers all from my stash

The next stop on your hop is Danni, and don't forget to stop by Peggy's place and wish her a Happy Birthday.



Now it just remains for me to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEGGY.  I hope you have a fantastic day. 

Hugs

21 comments:

Kim Y. said...

Very sweet card!

...just Barbara said...

I love your card - it's so perfect and delicate! Nice color combination too. Thanks so much for being in the hop. ;D

Stressed Stamper said...

Love this card - beautiful - love those flowers - did you make them - if so - tutorial please!

paola said...

I am absolutely floored, your card is positively stunning and now i gotta know where you managed to get that stamp from cos i gotta have her
smiles
Paola

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Beautiful card Penni! Love the lace...flowers are gorgeous ~jeni :)

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Penni I love the image and your papers and design along with the flowers is superb.
Hugs
Lorraine x

KimberleyG said...

Very soft and pretty Penni.

Kerry said...

Absolutely gorgeous Penni!! The coloring is amazing and the color is darling!

grandmaspearl said...

Thank you so much for the Birthday Card. What a surprise! I love your card and thank you for caring.
Peggy

CHARITY CRAFTER said...

Smashing card Penni x Love the delicate colours x Leigh x

Jennifer said...

Stunning card! I want to know where you managed to get this stamp from as well....you lucky girl. Marvelous job on the coloring too, and this is one lucky lady having a birthday hop in her honor.
hugs

Rene said...

Oh how pretty! Love those colors!

Barb Hardeman said...

This card is simply delicious! Your coloring is fabulous, and the image...oh my goodness...how did you manage to get a hold of it. I can't want to see the Christmas line! Beautiful work...

Peggie said...

Great card. Love this image. Don't think I had seen it before. I may have to have it.

LINDA W. said...

I love your coloring....your DP's are great.
Hugs Linda

cabio's craft corner said...

Pretty color scheme and sweet card Penni!
Hugs,
Cabio

Dena said...

Penni, what a sweet card! Love the lace. This is the first time I have seen this Tilda used anywhere, she is adorable!
Hugs, Dena

Leslie Avila said...

Penni,
What a lovely card. You've colored Tilda beautifully. Awesome job!
Happy Friday!

Leslie Avila

cathylynn said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love the colors and that stamp is totally awesome.

Nancy said...

What a lovely card. The colors are so soft and sweet. Great image.

Chris said...

I so love the colors you used on this card! It's so beautiful and dreamy!