Friday, 19 November 2010

A Little Christmas Angel

  
Hi

Just a quick post today to show you this Christmas Card I've made using a cute Digi Image from The Stamping Bazaar called Little Angel On Cloud.  


I coloured the image with Copic Markers.


I'm entering this card into the following challenges

ABC Christmas Challenge - X is for Xmas
Fussy and Fancy Challenge - Christmas with No Red or Green
Wild Orchid Challenge - Blue Christmas



Recipe: 

Image: Little Angel on Cloud from The Stamping Bazaar 
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Papers: From my stash
Embellishments: Ribbon, Flowers and Charm from my stash

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like it.

10 comments:

Carol said...

Awww Penni, this is one sweet card! Such a cute image. Good luck with the challenges. Oooo I've just remembered that I've not thanked you for the email link for the light so thanks a million Sweetie pie! Have a great weekend. Lotsa luv xxxx

Debbi said...

Great card! I love the image.
*smiles*
debbi

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Penni I love the little Angel he is super cute what a beautiful face he has, I love the soft subtle colouring a superb card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful angel - the green flowers work fantastic with it.
Hugs
Sarah x

helen ... said...

it 's so sweet =), i love it
hugs
hav agreat weekend
helen

Jacee said...

Thats the cutest little angel I've ever seen!!

Miranda said...

what a sweetie, so gorgeous this little angel
very nice card

gr
Miranda

Juanita said...

Awe this is too cute, great image. Thanks so much for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.

Stampin Mindy said...

AWE! That angel is so cute. The blue diamonds are so pretty. Gorgeous card!

Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft Challenge this week.

Hugs, Mindy

Annie said...

a fabulous festive creation! thanks for joining in our challenge on the ABC Christmas blog.
hugs, annie x