Friday 24 April 2009

Fish For Tea!!!

Hi everyone - hope you're having a good Friday evening - all is peaceful here, my boys are in bed and hubby is away in France with work, so I have some time alone to stamp & colour - luxury!!!

I ordered some new stamps last week, and now I have some time to play. My favorite purchase was a Sugar Nellie Stamp called "Fish Bowl".

Over at the
Copic Creations Blog they have their second challenge which is "Coloring/Blending/Shading/Designing Jeans". So here's what I've created using my new "favorite"stamp -

What do you think - isn't he just wonderful?


To colour his jeans I've used
  • B97 Night Blue
  • B95 Light Grayish Cobalt
  • B93 Light Crockery Blue
  • C-3 Cool Grey No3
  • 0 Colourless Blender

I also used some Glossy Accents on the fish bowl to give it some shine.

I've used some K & Co Papers and the ribbon and buckle are from my stash. For my matting and layering I used my trusty nestibilities (where would I be without those!?!)

Anyway, I hope you like him.

Best wishes

Penni

2 comments:

Verda said...

What a darling card and the little guy with his tummy hanging out is just way cute. Great card!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

What a great card and a darling image. Your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for joining our challenge. Hope to see you again.