Friday 6 May 2011

Marvin with Daisies Plus a Free Template !!!

  
Hi

Today I have a little box to share with you.


I've decorated the box using one of the fabulous critters available at The Stamping Bazaar.  He's called Marvin with Daisies and you can find him HERE.

I coloured Marvin using my Promarkers, here's a close-up:


My hubby made the template for the box.  If you would like to make one yourself, please feel free to take the template.  All I ask is that if you use it you link back to me, and don't forget to let me know so I can come and take a look at what you've made !!! 




I'm going to enter this little box into the following challenges:

Charisma Cardz - NO Cards Allowed
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes



Recipe:

Image: Marvin with Daisies available at The Stamping Bazaar
Colouring Medium: Promarkers
Card & Paper: From my stash
Tools: Nesties Circles and Nellies Multiframe Circle with Sizzix Big Shot, Martha Stewart Doily Edge Punch
Ribbon, Feather and Gems: From my stash

If you stop by Linda's Blog today you'll find another fabulous project using images from The Stamping Bazaar, I'm sure you will love what she's made.  And don't forget that tomorrow on Susan and Lou's blogs there will be even MORE fun things using some of the cute images from The Stamping Bazaar.  I'm sure they'd love it if you paid them a visit. 

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Aww, this is too darn cute!

Year Old Birthday Party Ideas

Jeni said...

Sooo adorable Penni! Love the orange feather, nice accent. ~jeni :)

Gem said...

what a beautiful creation! thanks for entering our No Cards challenge this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

Sharon Caudle said...

How adorable, Penni!!!! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly!
hugs, Sharon

Janiel/ janny said...

Penni this little box is adorable!! I love the image and details. And then your box is WONDERFUL DEAR... I just might have to try it sometime soon. Oh and your Digi Bell card is also so BEAUTIFUL!!! Great job and so nice to have you with us.
hugs, Janiel