Thursday 26 August 2010

Catch Of The Day !!!

 
Hi

Today I would like to show you this cute card.


I've used this fabulous digi image called Catch of the Day, it has been designed by the super talented Marina Neira and it is available now from The Stamping Bazaar.

I coloured the image using my Promarkers.
 

I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - Recipe 3-2-1 (I've used three brads, two papers and one ribbon)
Stamp Something - August Digi Day


Recipe:

Image: Catch Of The Day from The Stamping Bazaar
Colouring Medium: Promarkers
Card & Paper: From my stash
Tools: Nesties Labels 8, Nesties Deckles Mega Rectangles and Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles Embossing Folder with Sizzix Big Shot
Embellishments: Ribbon from my stash.  Brads by Basic Grey

Thanks for stopping by today.  Don't forget to stop by The Stamping Bazaar, Marina designs the cutest stamps, you'll be spoilt for choice!!!

Hugs


6 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWWW sooooo super cute Penni, I LOVE your card is DARLING!!!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Penni this is absolutely gorgeous these images are fabulous and your colouring is superb I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jeni said...

This is gorgeous Penni! Beautiful coloring ~jeni :)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Penni :-) I love this , that fish looks annoyed eh :-0 ,, the embossing and embellies are perfect too :-)

thanks for joining us on the PTW Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Stressed Stamper said...

Fab card - beautiful colouring...gonna have to get some of these pens...Have a great weekend

Unknown said...

great colouring Penni - lovely image and card too.

Paula x x x