Wednesday 16 September 2009

Sweet Pickin's

Hi
Today I have a card that I've made for the House Mouse Monday Challenge Blog.  This week's challenge is "A Year-In-Review", you have to choose your favourite House Mouse & Friends challenge from the past year and create a new project.  I have never entered this challenge before, but had a look back over the past year and chose to do Challenge 32 "Something Sweet".
So, here's my card:


I've used the Jelly Bean Heist stamp, which I love.  I stamped it onto Manga Art Board using black Memento Ink and coloured it with my Copics.


The paper and pearls are from my stash.  The green ribbon is also from my stash and I tied it in a double bow and poked a pretty pin through it.  I then stuck this onto the card.   
Anyway, hope you like it.
Thanks for dropping by.
Hugs
Penni
x

20 comments:

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Penni, just love the stamp and fab detail!!
Clairex

Carolyn Bounds said...

Oh my goodness!!! This card is absolutely scrumptious!!! Every detail is total perfection, especially your awesome coloring, and that bow is yummy!!! WoW!!! What a S*W*E*E*T creation!!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Leigh said...

I like your card Penni. That bow looks good and your colouring is great.

Francesca said...

great card , love the colours and such a cute image

Hugs
Francesca

Saskia said...

Wow! Great card!!! The papers are just perfect for the cute stamp!!! Yummy, yummy!!!

Saskia :)

Benedicte said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

OH this is too cute, Penni:O) Love the adorable image. Wonderful colouring. The DP is yummy, and the bow is beautiful.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Curt in Indy said...

Amazing coloring! Love this image and you did a wonderful job with it. The background paper is perfect! Best, Curt

Crystal said...

Penni this is SOOOO adorable...LOVE your bow!

coldwaters2 said...

Totally awesome creation adore that image and the papers compliment so perfect.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

How cute, I just love your card. Image is adorable. Your coloring is wonderful.
awesome job.
Linda :)

Danielle said...

LOVE this card Penni - great job colouring with your copics! The circle design paper is perfect for this card - love it!
Hugs, Danielle

Heather said...

Penny - this is one truly amazing card!!! Such wonderful colours and papers and that image is is coloured magnificently. So glad you decided to join us at HM&F - please return and share more of your fabulous creations with us.
hugs Heather xx

Rach said...

this is adorable Penni, so sweet and beautifully made. hugs rachxx

Susan said...

Soooooooooo cute - I love house mouse stamps!YOu could just eat those sweeties yourself!
SuzyX

Tracey said...

I love this card Penni, that image is adorable :-)

Hugs
Tracey
x

LINDA said...

This is just adorable.. your coloring is just fab.. Very lovely work..
Hugs, linda

Christine said...

Hi there love this sweet image & stunning colouring fab card love it.

Christine xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is just so adorable. I love the paper that you have chosen that echoes the colours in the jelly beans.
Caroline xxx

sylvia said...

ooooh this one is soo sweet
really love it
nice clours!
everything good!
hugs sylvia