Monday 9 November 2009

Two Fabulous Awards

 
 
I've received these two fabulous awards from Chrissie - my fabulous Craft Friend over at Cuddly Buddly.  Thanks so much for thinking of me when passing these on Chrissie, they're lovely.



Before passing this award on, I have to tell you five things about myself.

1. I love Crafting & Blogging - there really should be more time for this!!!
2. I've been married to Simon for 10 years and have two beautiful sons, Edward & William
3. I have two "Lazy" Bengal Cat, Thomas and Pablo
4. I adore Chocolate - who doesn't ?!?
5. I watch far too much "Low Effort" TV (soaps, panel shows, comedy - you know the stuff I mean !!!)




These are the rules for this one

1. You can only use ONE word.
2. Pass this along to five of your favorite bloggers.
3. Alert them that you have given them this award.
4. Have FUN!!!

Here are the questions with my responses:

1. Where is your cell phone? Bag
2. Your hair? Long
3. Your mother? Joy
4. Your father?
5. Your favorite food? Italian
6. Your dream last night?  None
7. Your favorite drink? Wine
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness
9. What room are you in? Dining
10. Your hobby? Papercrafting
11. Your fear? Illness
12. Where do you want to be in six years? With family
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you're not? Rich
15. Muffins? Blueberry
16. Wish list item? Craftroom
17. Where did you grow up? Nottingham
18. Last thing you did? Dinner
19. What are you wearing? Jeans 
20. Your t.v.?  Off
21. Your pets? Cats
22. Friends? Kind
23: Your life? Happy
24. Your mood? Happy
25. Missing someone? Mum
26. Vehicle? Kia
27. Something you're not wearing? Makeup
28. Your favorite store? Craft
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. Last time you laughed? Yesterday
31. Last time you cried? ?
32. Your best friend? Husband
33. One place you go over and over again? Work!!
34. One who emails you regularly? Girlfriends
35. Favorite place to eat? Home
36. Facebook? No

I like to pass these fabulous awards onto  Cathy, TammyKaren, Jacilynn and Anita my Design Team Buddies over at Nutshells.

Have a great day!

Hugs


 

2 comments:

Jacilynn said...

Penni, Thanks so much for thinking of me! this is fabulous.
Big Hugs,
Jacilynn

Anita said...

Thanks Penni! :)