Sunday 27 December 2009

A Calendar

Hi

I hope you've all had a fabulous Christmas.  Ours has been wonderful, all I need to do now is find space for all the new toys and books that the boys have !!!!

Today I want to show you a calendar I've made based on an easel card.

I'm entering it into the following challenges:
Stampin' For The Weekend - Make a Calendar
Create 4 Fun - A Sketch




I've used a cute image of Tilda from the Magnolia Winter Stamp Club Collection and coloured her with my Copic Markers.   I cut her using my Nesties and then distressed the edges using Ranger Distress Inks.




Recipe:

Stamp: Magnolia
Ink: Memento Black, Ranger Distress Inks in Old Paper and Spiced Marmalade
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Papers: Crate Paper "Lemon Grass" Collection.  Lime card from my stash
Flowers: Prima
Calendar: Hobbycraft
Tools: Nesties Labels Eight with Sizzix Big Shot
Other Embellishments: From my stash.




Thanks for stopping by, hope you like it.

Hugs


10 comments:

Gunn (Merete) said...

Ohh, Penni. This is great. The image is so cute, love the papers and colors. These flowers are really beautiful. Fantastic job on this challenge and thanks for playing along with us at SFTW.
Hugs Gunn :-D

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Penni,
This is gorgeous!
I'm glad you had a good Christmas, I know the feeling about finding space for all the new toys!
I love your CB samples which have gone on their web today.
Hugs, Clare x

Kimmi said...

This calendar is gorgeous Penni. I love it. Your new little Tilda is beautiful in these colours! Beautiful layout and colour co-ordination!

Thank you for playing along with us at Stampin' for the Weekend. Good Luck.

Kimmi xx

p.s. Miss you teamie! :D xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Penni, Ive done a similar card with one of the same set of stamps. I love your image its so beautifully coloured. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Wiccababe said...

wow Penni, your calendar is gorgeous - love those papers
Debz
xx

shortyrose said...

It's a wonderfull calendar! This cards are great!!! I like the image very much. Can you say me what collection from Magonlia it is?

Hugs,
shortyrose

Crystal said...

AWWW Penni this is adorable!!!

crafty amy said...

Hiya Penni
It is so good to see you joining us again :D You know I am a fan of your creations and this is no diffrent. The colours are perfect and Tilda has been coloured like the pro you are.
Hope you had a very happy Christmas.
Thanks for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.

X Amy X

Anne-Marije said...

Hi Penni,
What a nice easel card. Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge.
I wish you a good 2010.
xxx Anne-Marije

Nancy said...

Love your gorgeous calendar, Penni:O) The DP's are brilliant, Tilda is so cute, beautiful colours.
Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
Nancy;O)