Monday 15 February 2010

Motivet Challenge - Week 6

  
Hi Everyone

Today I've made a card for the Sketch Challenge over at Motivet.

Here's the sketch: 
And here's my card:


I used this cute kitten image, which is available from Motivet as a Free Digi Stamp, you can get it HERE.  I've used my Prismacolor Pencils to colour it.


This close up shows the flowers in more detail.



Recipe:

Image: Free Motivet Digi Stamp.
Colouring Medium: Prismacolor Pencils blended with Sansodor and paper stumps.
Papers: From the Basic Grey "June Bug" 6 x 6 Paper Stack.
Pink & Green Card: From my stash.
Tools: Martha Stewart Frond Punch.  Stampin' Up Scallop Edger Punch.  Silhouette Digital Cutter.
Embellishments: Ribbon, charms, gems and flowers all from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like it.

Hugs

9 comments:

Mel said...

Hi Penni
Loving your wee card, the image is so sweet!! Loving the flowere detail to finish it off!
Thanks for entrying my candy, good luck xxx

Crystal said...

How beautiful Penni, I LOVE this sweet image and those gorgeous flowers!!! Fab take on the sketch!!!

Linda . J said...

Beautful card Dennie and the colours and layout are great, love the image too.
Hugs Linda

Linby said...

wow fab card - love the way it all goes together.
Linbyx

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful - not got round to colouring that image in as been away - must try to catch up

Victoria said...

this is stunning Penni and your shading is fabulous, gorgeous image
Hugs
Victoria
x

LINDA said...

Oh I love it.. such a beautiful card..The image is just darling and I love the design and flowers.. very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

tres tres jolie création ,j'aime beaucoup amitié
isabelle
http://isadtleselfes.canalblog.com/

Christine said...

elle est très belle cette carte !

http://scrappoupette.canalblog.com/