Thursday 11 March 2010

In2Stamps DT Creation - Kibo

  
Hi

Today I want to show you my first DT Creation using the newly released stamps from In2Stamps.
 
When I received my DT Stamps, I couldn't wait to get started. I stamped and coloured Kibo the Little Elephant first. He is my favourite from the Cute Animals Collection.
 
 
I have used him to decorate this pinch top box which I've made following this template designed by my husband. If you like it then please take the template and make one too.  All I ask is that you credit Lazy Cats Cards with the design and link back to my blog. Don't forget to let me know if you use it, so that I can hop over and see your creations!!!

 
 
Left click to enlarge the image and then right click to save it to your computer. The template can then be printed onto the reverse of an A4 sheet of card. I usually print mine in draft mode to save ink!!!
 
To finish my box I've simply added some little flowers and a bow.  


Recipe:

Stamp: Kibo the Little Elephant from In2Stamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Tools: Nesties Large Rectangle and Sizzix Big Shot.  Scor-Pal
Embellishments: Ribbon and Flowers from my Stash

For more ideas and inspiration hop on over to the In2Stamps Inspiration Blog.  Also, don't forget the In2Stamps Monthly Challenge.  As always, there's a great prize on offer for the lucky winner.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs

7 comments:

Saskia said...

Penni,

This little box is sooo cute!!! Lovely work!

Saskia :)

Annie said...

I'm doing a late check up on my fellow WOYWWers. Really love all your crafting stash and the 'funt card is just gorgeous.
A x

Myzdamena said...

Ooh that box looks great! I'll take the template (Thanks 39-year-old-hubby :) ) .. but i very much doubt I can make one as well as you have lol... I can but try :)

ribenaruby said...

Just seen this gift bag over at inn2stamps blog, had to come right over to see if I could use the fab template. Will ofcourse link back when I've used it, what a clever husband you have!

Stressed Stamper said...

Great love it, and have pinched your box - thanks will let you know when I use it...talented hubby you have
Sarah

Tindaloo said...

this is adorable! thanks for sharing the template :)

Unknown said...

How cute is this? xxxxxx Lovely x Leigh x