Thursday 17 June 2010

Charisma Cardz Challenge 24

 
Hi

It's time for another challenge over at Charisma Cardz and this week the theme is Bling !!! 

I made my card using one of the April release stamps from In2Stamps, this one is called Sophia on her Rocking Horse, isn't she great !!!


I coloured the image using my Prismacolor Pencils blended with Sansodor and Paper Stumps. I inked around the edge of the image with Spun Sugar and Pumice Stone Ranger Distress Inks. I used some Stickles Glitter Glue on the flowers for that extra bling!!!



Recipe:


Stamp: Sophia on her Rocking Horse from In2Stamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Ranger Distress Inks in Spun Sugar and Pumice Stone
Colouring Medium: Prismacolor Pencils blended with Sansodor and paper stumps
Papers: From My Minds Eye Glitter Pack
Card: From my stash
Embellishments: Gems from Prima, Stickles Glitter Glue, flowers, pin and ribbon from my stash


So, hop on over to Charisma Cardz and join in the fun.

Thanks for stopping by today, hope you like it
 
Hugs

15 comments:

Messi Jessi said...

Fabulous card and loving the bling! Fantastic xx

Crystal said...

Penni this is wonderful, LOVE that image she is CUTE!!!! Great layout, papers, and love that added bling!

Stressed Stamper said...

love it - PLEASE put a basic tutorial on your site regarding feathering your images to post...Mine never look as good as yours!

LINDA said...

Fantastic card.. such an adorable little image and I love all the bling!!
Hugs, Linda

Jeni said...

Lovin' the bling!! Beautiful coloring & shading. ~jeni :)

Maria Matter said...

fabulous Penni! love the bling and your coloring is lovely!!
blessings!

coldwaters2 said...

Penni this is totally awesome what a fantastic image so beautifully coloured just adore your design this is gorgeous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous x Leigh x

Mrs A. said...

That's some bling!!! Goregous.

Patricia Garcia said...

Hello Penni, I love your card the bling is in the right place, adorable!!

Hugs,
Patricia

having a {me} day said...

Oh WOW! Cute image, love the bling but that bow is just awesome!! Please teach me how! kxx

KimberleyG said...

The inking around the edges is so beautifully done. Such a pretty bow and I'm also living the bling.

Ann said...

What a beautiful card ! Love the soft colors and ribbon/bow

hugs
Ann

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful card and fabulous bling!

Mina said...

stunning card Penni, beautiful colouring and I love the bling but Im still not sure about these in2stamps images though
Mina xxx