Monday 19 July 2010

Gardening with Grandpa

     

Hi

Today I would like to show you a card I've made using the Jimmy & Grandpa Gardening Stamp from In2Stamps


This is a lovely stamp, it has a great vintage feel and would be great for Father's Day, Birthday or even a Thank  You.

I stamped the image using Brilliance Ink in Coffee Bean and brushed out the ink using my water brush.

Here's a close up:

 
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

All That Scraps - Monochrome
Just Inspirational Challenge - Vintage
Papertake Weekly Challenge - In The Garden
Stampavie & More  - Anything Goes
The Stampman Challenge - Anything Goes


Recipe:

Stamp: Jimmy & Grandpa Gardening from In2Stamps
Ink: Brilliance Ink in Coffee Bean
Paper: Patterned Paper by Rayner and Brown Paper from my Stash
Embellishments: Ribbon from my stash.  Brads by Basic Grey

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like it.

Hugs

9 comments:

Crystal said...

Penni this is soooo wonderful!!!!!

coldwaters2 said...

I am loving this Penni I love the vintage look and I think you are so creative to keep the image as a sepia tone it works perfectly with the papers. I love looking at old photos that have this colour tone. Fabulous work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Lovely image and fab card. Thanks playing along with J.I this week.
hugs
Ildiko

Anonymous said...

Great take on the challenge Penni! love the vintage feel you've given this image! Thanks for taking the monochromatic challenge at ATS Weekly Wed. this time!
Pam Going Postal

Annie said...

I love the soft subtle colour scheme on this one Penni!
hugs, annie x

Unknown said...

What a cute image this is, Love the papers you have used.
Thanks for joining in at j.I challenges

Anne said...

Fabulous card Penni love the colours Thanks for joining us over @ JI
Anne xx

Daniele said...

this looks lovely and so vey vintage thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational
hugs

The Stamp Man said...

Lovely card Penni, very delicately coloured. Thank you for joining in The Stamp man challenge.

Jill