Sunday 8 August 2010

Its Release Day Over At Spesch Designer Stamps !!!

   
Morning Everyone

Well, today is Release Day over at Spesch Designer Stamps and wow do they have some fab images to release. 

I've made three cards using three of the newly released images:

For my first card I've used Princess with Presents


I've coloured this image with my Copic Markers .



The DP is from Stampin' Up and the flowers and ribbon are all from my stash.

For my next card I've used another Princess image called Princess with Cake.  Isn't she great, don't you just love the cute little doggy waiting for his piece of cake ? !!


Again I've coloured the image using my Copic Markers. 


To make up the card I've used DP, lace, gems, a flower, ribbon and a charm all from my stash.

I made my third card using this super image called Oops Teddy - poor thing, I hope his head doesn't hurt too much LOL!!!!


I used my Promarkers to colour this image.


The papers, card, ribbon and brads are all from my stash.

Anyway, I hope you like what I've created with these images.  To purchase your images hop on over to Spesch Designer Stamps, they are all available as Digi Images, so you won't have to wait to play - how great is that ? !!!  For more inspiration hop on over to the Spesch Stamps Blog to see what the rest of the talented Design Team have made.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like these cards.

Hugs

5 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

Penni you have done an amazing job with all of the stamps. I love them all. All gorgeous.
mwah
Trace

Jeni said...

These are darling Penni! ~jeni :)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Penni these are fabulous you have done a wonderful job showing these beauties off. I love all three of the images your colours and designs are superb.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Renkata said...

Hi Penni you have made such a cute and sweet card.
Hug's
Renkata

LINDA said...

Penni, These are all just so adorable.. such darling little images..Fantastic cards!!
Hugs, Linda