Saturday 4 September 2010

Time for Tea

  
Hi Everyone

Hope you're all having a great weekend!!

Today I would like to show you this cute little House Mouse Card I've made.  The image is called Feeling Rosey


I've kept this one nice and simple.
The image is coloured using my Copic Markers.



I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - Just The One
The Secret Crafter - Clean and Simple
Stamp Something - Cute


Recipe:

Stamp: House Mouse "Feeling Rosey"
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Dusky Concord Distress Ink
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Paper: Stampin' Up
Card: From my stash
Ribbon: From my stash
Tools: Nesties Small OctagonsLarge Scalloped Squares and Cuttlebug Daisies Background Embossing Folder with Sizzix Big Shot.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like it.

Hugs






 

5 comments:

Emma and Susan said...

This is adorable sweetie! What a cute image and your colouring is gorgeous!
Hope your having a great weekend!
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx

coops said...

gorgeous card, the image is so sweet and i love your colours :)

xx coops xx

Curly said...

Hello, Penni
Lovely card, fantastic layout and choice of colours, the colouring is fantastic, thanks for joining us at the SCSC this week, hugs Bridget x.

Tracy said...

Ohhh what a really cute image Penni, all your cards are fab and the colours are great.
Hugs
Tracy -x-

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh wow how did I miss this cute to boot card. Love the colours and image. Wonderful job with the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something.
mwah
Trace