Sunday 14 November 2010

Spesch Designer Stamps - Harry Potter Release

  
Hi

To coincide with the release of the new Harry Potter film, Spesch Designer Stamps has released some fabulous new Harry Potter Digi Stamps.

I've used two of the images to make this card - Ron and Harry.


I coloured Ron and Harry using my Promarkers and then sprayed them with glitter for a magical sparkle.


The papers and bat brad are all from my stash.
 

Hop on over to the Spesch Designer Stamps Blog to see the rest of the new releases, which are all on sale now at the Spesch Designer Stamps Store.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs

2 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

Penny you have done an amazing job with these stamps. I love the DP you used and the BFF's look great on the same card. Great work sweets.
mwah
Trace

Cheryl said...

WOW a fabulous card,love the papers and your colouring!!!
Hugs xx