Friday 7 January 2011

The Stamping Bazaar Challenge

   
Hi

It's time for the first challenge of 2011 over at The Stamping Bazaar!!!

This week's challenge is Lace & Ribbon. 

Here's my card: 


I used Party Time Louisa for this card and coloured her with my Promarkers. 

Here's a close-up.


Recipe:

Image: Party Time Louisa from The Stamping Bazaar
Colouring Medium: Promarkers
Papers: From my stash
Ribbon & Lace: From my stash
Tools: Nellies Multiframes Scalloped Oval with Sizzix Big Shot


So, hop on over to The Stamping Bazaar to see what the rest of our talented Design Team have created and join in with the challenge - Marina always offers fabulous prizes for the challenge winners.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs

4 comments:

paola said...

so sweet my friend, love how you tied the ribbon to one of your layers and that lace is stunning!
smiles
Paola

Jacee said...

Lovely card Penni, and as ever, beautiful colouring, wonderful work!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Awww... what a cutie! I love the pretty colours you used and I like the way you added the lace at one end.( might have to pinch that idea!!) :-))
Caroline xxx

Miranda said...

gorgeous card Penni, soo sweet
how are your cats doing? hope they get along just fine

hugs
Miranda