Friday 4 February 2011

The Stamping Bazaar Challenge #14

  
Hi

Its time for another challenge at The Stamping Bazaar and this week the theme is anything goes. 

Here's what I've made:


I used super cute Horus Roasting Marshmallows, which I coloured using my Copic Markers.


Recipe:

Image: Horus Roasting Marshmallows available as a Digi Image from The Stamping Bazaar
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Papers: Magnolia
Card: From my stash
Tools: Nesties Large Squares, Nesties Diamonds, Martha Stewart Deep Edge Punch
Embellishments: Flowers, ribbon, gems and brad from my stash


So hop on over to The Stamping Bazaar Blog and take a look at what the rest of our talented Design Team have come up with, get printing your Stamping Bazaar images and join in with the challenge - Marina always has great prizes up for grabs for the winners. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs


5 comments:

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is a great card - I love the layout. I haven't used Horus in a while and forgotten how cute he is. Wonderful job. ;D *Hugs

Jeni said...

Fab card Penni! Love the coloring on Horus. ~jeni :)

Stressed Stamper said...

Fab - love this image - great layout too..
Have a great weekend Penni
Sarah x

Jacee said...

Fab card Penni, lovely colouring.
Hugs Jacee

having a {me} day said...

This is gorgeous Penni! Love the punched border at the bottom, very pretty and such a cute image. keeleyxx