Friday 15 April 2011

For You !!!

   
Hi

For today's card I've used two images from The Stamping Bazaar - Bikkie the Platypus and Bikkie with Cookie.  


 I coloured them using my Promarkers, here's a close-up. 


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

A Spoonful of Sugar - All Creatures Great And Small
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge - Cute & Cuddly Animals



The papers I've used are from Basic Grey.  The Sentiment Stamp is from Whimsy Stamps and I used the coordinating Die to cut it out.  The card and ribbon are from my stash. 

For more inspiration from The Stamping Bazaar Design Team hop on over to Susan's Blog tomorrow to see her beautiful creations. 

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs

3 comments:

Jacee said...

Great Penni, what a fun image, a smashing card.
Hugs Jacee

Linda . J said...

Love this card Penni its so cute and love the colours.
Hugs Linda

Crystal said...

HOW CUTE!!!!!!!!!