Monday 6 June 2011

Digi Bells DT Post - Little Rapunzel

  
Hi

For my Digi Bell's DT Card today I've used Little Rapunzel from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection.  She's a lovely digi image and great to colour. 


I coloured the image using my Copic Markers and used some Ultra Fine Flower Soft for her flower. 
Here's a close-up:


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - Embellish it (embellish your image)
Paper Creations Ink - Ribbon / Lace
ABC Challenge - V is for Variety (use at least 3 different types of embellishment)
Divas By Design - Florals


RECIPE:

Image: Little Rapuzel from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection
Sentiment: Whimsy Stamps
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Papers: Magnolia and Stampin' Up
Card: From my stash
Tools: Nesties Squares and Circles and Whimsy Mini Stamp Die with Sizzix Big Shot
Embellishments: Pearls and Ribbon from my stash.  Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Ultra Fine Flower Soft


Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like it.

Hugs

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your coloring is just wonderful, just love the cute flowers All things Paper, Create...Learn....Share

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Penni this is so beautiful I adore those papers and flowers the image is one of my all time favourites you have coloured her perfectly a stunning card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Penni, beautiful image too.
luv
Debby

Arts by Sara said...

Beautiful Creation and I love your coloring! Your layout is awesome! Thank You for joining us at Paper Creations Ink! Have a wonderful day! Happy Creating! Sara

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Beautiful paper piercing, ribbon special knot and the image is stunning! Thanks for joining the flowers challenge at Diva's by Design. Good luck
Tammy Louise

Minna said...

Absolutely beautiful! I like your colouring:) Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday Challenge.
Hugs,Minna

Pat said...

I have got to get me some of these digi's!!! You have done a beautiful job with your coloring and composition. WOW!!! Thank You for joining us our Paper Creations Ink challenge and I look forward to seeing more of your work