Tuesday 26 July 2011

Passing the Torch

  
Hi

Well, I've had a fabulous time as Pink Torchbearer for Amber Ink, but now it's time for me to pass the torch on. Before I do, I'd just like to show you a collage of all the projects I've made as a Torchbearer.


If you haven't visited the Amber Ink Store then you really should.  There's a wide range of Digi Images, iPapers and also Clear Stamps to choose from - You'll be spoilt for choice. 

So, now it's gives me great pleasure to pass on the Pink Torch to The Paper Princess at Create with Joy, make sure you stop my and say Hi !!!

Hugs
Penni
X

2 comments:

Create With Joy said...

Thanks Penni - your projects are awesome! I'm running with the torch and will be sharing my first project on WOYWW!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.com

Pam said...

Whoo Hoo! What a gorgeous collection of projects Penni! You did such a fantastic job and we're really going to miss you running with that flaming Pink Torch. Great toss!