Wednesday 12 October 2011

The Paper Shelter Challenge #35

 
Hi

It's time for another challenge over at The Paper Shelter.  Our theme this week is "We Love Animals".

I chose to use Walking with my Buddy.


I coloured the image using my Copic Markers - here's a close-up:


RECIPE: 

Image: Walking with my Buddy from The Paper Shelter
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Papers & Card: Stampin' Up
Tools: Nesties Small and Large Squares, Large Scalloped Squares, Small and Large Circles all with Sizzix Big Shot
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Others: Ribbon, Button and Twine from my stash.  Tim Holtz Adage Ticket.


So, why not hop on over to The Paper Shelter Blog and see what the rest of our Talented Design Team have created   There is always a great prize on offer for the challenge winner, so why not join in.  I look forward to seeing what you create.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs
Penni
X

5 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Pennie wow gorgeous card layout, those papers are fabulous and your image is so beautifully coloured. hugs Shirleyxxx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So lovely, thanks for sharing!
Hey, Pixie Dust Paperie is having a giveaway, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card Penni.
luv
Debby

Tracey Manderson said...

Great card Penni!
Hugs
Tracey

Unknown said...

You have some stunning work on this blog!!!! I am now your new follower too!!!! This is so adorable and the coloring is stunning!!!!!!