Wednesday 23 November 2011

A Gift Box

 
Hi

Today, I want to show you a gift box I've made and decorated using a gorgeous image from Elisabeth Bell Designs.


I made the box using my Crafters Companion Ultimate Pro.  This is the perfect tool for box making, they are so simple to make, I'd recommend it everytime.
The image is called Eden's 2nd Christmas and I coloured it using my Copic Markers and some Copic Spica Glitter Pens.   Here's a close-up:


I'm entering this gift box into the following challenges:

Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Belles 'n' Whistles Challenge - Christmas Challenge
Top Tip Tuesday - More Than One Fold
Ribbon Carousel - Holiday Hoopla
Creative Craft Challenge - Free For All
Bah! Humbug - Gift Bag or Box


RECIPE: 

Image: Eden's 2nd Christmas from Elisabeth Bell Designs
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers and Copic Spica Pens
Tools: Crafters Companion Ultimate Pro.  Nesties Large and Small Circles and Go Kreate Concentric Tags all with Sizzix Big Shot
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon and Twine: From my stash

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like it.

Hugs
Penni
X

15 comments:

Jan said...

Love this I'm so pleased I saw it on MIM xx Jan

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Penni this is one beautifully designed box, the colours, papers, design and that image look truly wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Cheryl First said...

Oh, so precious! I just adore the Elisabeth Bell images, and Eden is no exception! :0)
I saw this on MIM.
-Cheryl

Lisa Minckler said...

What a truly special way to receive a gift. Thoughtfulness not only on the inside but on the outside too. This gift box is fantastic! Your details are wonderful and truly would be something I'd grab first from under the tree! :)
Thank you so much for joining us at Make It Monday and Top Tip Tuesday for our challenges.
Good luck to you...
Hugs,
Lisa xx

Annie said...

Wow a fabulous box - very special
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Colleen said...

What a lovely cute box.

Colleen
Guest Designer
Bah! Humbug!

Max said...

So pretty - lovely papers and super ribbon. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Nikbee said...

A beautiful box. Such a sweet image. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.
Nikki x

Kim O'Connell said...

What a beautiful way to present a gift to someone! Thanks for joining us for the Ribbon Carousel Challenge this week!

Anonymous said...

Lovely surprise I would say! how fun! Thanks for coming to play with us at Top Tip Tuesday for our More than 1 fold challenge I hope you can come play again soon you can enter up to 3 times per challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Ps I have candy on my blog too!

Deneen said...

Great gift box, super cute image. Thanks for joining the More Than 1 Fold Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

Andrea Ewen said...

Oh, WOW, Penni! This is just beautiful...I can see how much work you've put into this and it's gorgeous! Love the sweet image and those bold, beautiful flowers! So glad to have you playing along with us at the Ribbon Carousel!

Elise said...

So very sweet and beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at BnW!

Hugs,
Elise

Beverley said...

Beautiful box. I love the image and the colours are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge.
Bev x

Lilian said...

Fabby work! Thanks for joining the Belles N Whistles challenge!