Tuesday 7 February 2012

Curly Lock Kiki - Digi Bells DT Post

Hi

Today I want to show you a card I've made using Curly Locks Kiki from Elisabeth Bells Digi Collection - She's so sweet!!!


I coloured Kiki using my Copic Markers.  Here's a close up:


I decided to keep this card nice and simple, using papers from my stash and just adding a doily, some lace and two Mother of Pearl Buttons for embellishment. 

I'm entering this card into the challenge over at Charisma Cardz where the theme is Vintage. 

Thanks for looking.

Hugs
Penni
X

7 comments:

Jolara said...

really lovely ! Hugs joyce

debby4000 said...

Oh so adorable Penni.
luv
Debby

Kizzy said...

What a gorgeous card! The stamp is so cute!
Hugs Kizzy

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Penni love the design,the papers are delish, super image and love your colouring.
Hugs Linda

Anonymous said...

Absolutely precious Penni!! Love your design! :)

Linda said...

This is just Beautiful!! I love the color combination,and your coloring!! Such a Delightful creation..Hugs, Linda

Bubbles said...

So very cute! Thanks for joining in at Charisma Cardz.
Joanne x