Thursday 19 April 2012

Pati's Kisses - Digi Bell's DT Post

Hi

For my Digi Bells DT Post today I decided to make a tag.  I don't make many tags, but fancied doing something a little different and they are also a great way of using up your scraps!!!


This image is called Pati's Kisses and I just love how she is kissing her cute little teddy bear!!!

I coloured the image using my Copic Markers


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

ABC DT Challenge - Anything Goes
Diva's by Design Challenge - Anything but a Card
Elphine Design Challenge - It's a Girl Thing (add some pink / purple)


RECIPE:

Image: Pati's Kisses - Elisabeth Bell Designs
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Card & Paper: From my stash
Tag: Cut using Go Kreate Die on Sizzix Big Shot
Ribbon, Flowers, Button and Brad: All from my stash

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hope you like it.

Hugs
Penni
X

6 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Real cute creation, love the image & the colours are fab!

Thank you for sharing with us at Divas this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Penni she is a little darling, you have coloured her beautifully, I love the colours you have used, it does make a change from a card and tags always come in useful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Mary Lou said...

adorable tag Penni!!! Perfect combo of papers--so soft and sweeet
Hugz

Anita said...

This is such an adorable tag and I love your coloring. Thanks for joining the Divas challenge this week.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Super sweet tag!! Thank you for playing along at the ABC challenge blog!

Lynda Nielsen said...

awww Penni, I've been dying to get a chance to stop by and tell you how adorable your tag is.... What a darling idea, with this sweet little Digi.
Thanks so much for entering it over at Elphine House challenges too.
Big Hugs,
Lynda