Sunday 13 May 2012

Pati's Kisses - Digi Bells DT Post


Hi

For my Digi Bells DT Post today I chose to use Pati's Kisses, one of by favourites (well, actually all Elisabeth Bell's images are my favourites LOL!!!)


I coloured this cute little image using my Copic Markers, here's a close-up


I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges: 

Papertake Weekly - Cute Cute Cute
Creative Craft Challenges - Anything Goes
Do You Stack Up - Use a Flower


RECIPE:

Senitment - LOTV
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Stampin Up
Card - From my stash
Ribbon and Doily - From my stash
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts


Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like it.

Hugs
Penni
X


7 comments:

Daniele said...

love the lemon papers and such a sweet image
hugs

Unknown said...

That's so delicate - love her

kitten - DYSU team

Pami said...

This is very sweet Penni, great colours and of course a fab image! Pami x

Ribbon Girl said...

Really nice card - cute image! Thanks for joining in with the Papertake Weekly challenge. Mary G x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Penni this is gorgeous I really love the soft colours, the design and that image look wonderful.
hugs
Lorraine x

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely. Using my favourite ever Stampin' Up! papers!

Thanks for playing along at Creative Craft Challenges.

Susan x

NancyD said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Craft Challenges. NancyD