Friday 13 July 2012

Nevaeh


Hi

I've made a card using Nevaeh from Saturated Canary today, I love Krista's images so much!!


Doesn't she look lovely in purple?!!  I coloured her using my Copic Markers - Here's a close-up:


I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges: 




RECIPE

Image - Nevaeh from Saturated Canary
Postcard Stamp - From Kaiser Craft
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - DCVW Latte Collection
Card - From my stash
Embellishments - Flowers, Ribbon, Bird, and Pearl Button all from my stash 


Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like it.

Hugs
Penni
X

2 comments:

Dawn Louise said...

Excellent love your image colouring thanks for entering our challenge at that craft place x

mixamatoasties said...

Stunning card. I have that stamp. I have printed her out. She is yet to make it to a card. I really should rectify that shouldn't I?!

Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts this week.

Susan xx