Monday 26 November 2012

Saturated Canary You Tube Post

Hi

It's my turn to post today on the Saturated Canary You Tube Channel today.

For my video I've created this Wine Bottle Tag



You can find my video HERE

I used Isabella for this project, she is not a Christmas design, but I thought she suited my project perfectly.  I've kept my colour scheme traditionally Christmas!



I coloured her using my Copic Markers.  Here's a close-up


I'm going to enter this project into the following challenges:

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes
One Stitch At A Time - Fabric, Ribbon or Lace (I've used ribbon)
Addicted To Stamps - Christmastime
Sensations Challenge - Traditional Christmas

Here's how the tag looks on a bottle -


Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like it.

Hugs
Penni
X

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I just love this bottle tag!! Absolutely gorgeous coloring my friend!! HUGS :)

pinky said...

Brilliant project, I love it. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

Josephine said...

Gorgeous!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

Anne said...

This is gorgeous Penni! I've never made one of these - I've never had a bottle of wine long enough to warrant one!! LOL!! Beautiful work! :o) xx

brenda said...

This will make the bottle extra special Penni.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

B x

Liz's creative corner said...

Fab creation, lovely papers and image, thanks for sharing with us at ATSC, hugs Liz xx

PaperDaisies said...

Wow. I love it. Perfect gift idea. Hugs Nina

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Fab! Love the image, papers and design. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Eva Gro said...

Beautiful bottletag - love the papers, and you have done a great job on the coloring.

Thank you for entering our challenge over at OSAAT
Good luck in the draw! – Hope to see you again next week!

Hugs
Eva`s Scraproom
DT Member at OSAAT Challenge blog

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! Love the papers.. just fantastic!! Just awesome!!! Love those flowers too!!! Thanks for playing along with us at One Stitch At A Time! Good luck!! I hope we see you again next week!!!

- Susan, DT @ OSAAT

Sol said...

Beautiful Wine bottle tag... And Your Coloring of the Gorgeous image is Beautiful... Love the shine in her hair... :o).. Beautiful BLING too. :o)
Thank you for joining us at ATSC! Hugs Sol :o)