Thursday 28 March 2013

Brave Explorer

Hi

I've used one of Mo's fabulous images to make today's card...


The image is called Dare and I coloured it using my Copic Markers.  He's a close-up


RECIPE:

Image - Dare by Mo Manning
Papers - From Do Crafts Chronology Paper Pad
Kraft Card
Passpost, First Class and Map Stamps from Papermania Urban Stamp Collection
Tickets, Peg, Ribbon, Buttons and Twine all from my stash


I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Through the Craftroom Door Challenge - Anything Goes
DP2 Challenge - E is for ... (my E is for Explorer)
Creative Card Crew Challenge - Masculine
Copic Markers Europe Challenge - Card for a Man


Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs
Penni
X

10 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, great work with the image.
luv
Debby

Jan said...

Thanks so much for joining us at CCC with your gorgeous card xx Jan

Tracy said...

He's wonderful Penni! Awesome manly card and fabby coloring. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's!

Jo said...

Great guy card. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD.

Unknown said...

Stunning, lovely card, great image. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew with our Masculine challenge Hugs Tania xx (DT)

Sarn said...

What a fabulous masculine card. Terrific colouring too. xxx

Anonymous said...

Hello my friend!! WOW!! :) I really love the coloring on your image and the fabulous papers too!! Thanks so much for stopping by!! BIGGEST HUGS

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Great card. Love the image and the colouring is wondeful. Thank for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
Yvonne

Anja said...

Absolutely great "E" card! I really love the masculine style and the perfect stamps and papers you used.
Thanks for joining my "E" challenge over at Mo's Digital Pencil!

Hugs, Anja

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Penni, I love this card! Great image from Mo and beautifully coloured!! Fab papers too hunny. Really love it. Hugs, Wends xxx