Thursday 2 May 2013

Just Because

Hi

Today I've used another Saturated Canary image to make my card.


She's called Sabrina, isn't she fabulous?!
Here's a close-up, I coloured her using Copic Markers.


I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes
As You Like It Challenge - Dies &/or Punches
Crafting Musketeers Challenge - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Happy Mail (Just Because)


Recipe:

Papers from my stash
Flowers - Fromy Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon and Brad - From my stash
Rose Ribbon - From my stash
Spellbinders Oval Die
Cheery Lynn Tiny Doily Die - this is my favourite die at the moment, I love how it looks behind flowers, or with a ribbon.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like my card :o)

Hugs
Penni
X

9 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

Absolutely beautiful! Your colored her perfectly! :) Thank you for joining us in the "Happy Mail" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog!

Denise said...

Wow what a beautiful card,thank you for entering the Crafting Musketeers challenge and good luck ! :-)

Jan said...

What a great card. Love the image! Thanks for joining us at Crafting Musketeers xx Jan DT

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Penni. Love the image and your colouring and your lovely red bow too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Fran said...

Fab card , thank you for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Penni and yes the Image is gorgeous too! Thanks for joining in with our first challenge at At You Like It, but don't forget to say why it's your favourite die to qualify for the challenge theme.

hugs Samantha :0)

Jenny said...

Awww this is gorgeous hun. Love the colours on her dress. Jen xxx

Annette said...

Aww, Penni this is absolutely lovely. Miss you at The Stamp Basket.
Thank you so much for joining in with my first challenge at As You Like It though, plus if you want to apply for a DT spot add DT to your name on your entry.
Annette
My blog : Netty's Cards
Proud to design for As You Like It Challenge.
xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Penni, your card is gorgeous! I love this image of Krista's. You've coloured her perfectly. Big hugs, Wends xxx