Wednesday 13 November 2013

Midweek Magnolias Midway Reminder

Hi Everyone

So, we're midway through our Give Thanks / Thanksgiving Theme over at Midweek Magnolias.

As we don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in the UK, I made a Thank You card


I used New Year Sakura Tilda and coloured her using my Copic Markers.  Here's a close-up of the coloured image:

 
I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Thanks / Thanksgiving
Love to Create Challenge - Thanksgiving / Thanks


Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like my card :o)

Hugs
Penni
X


5 comments:

Michelle said...

Totally adorable Penni - so beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Love To Create this week.

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous sweetie I love this Tilda. I wish we did celebrate Thanksgiving in the UK.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Mojca said...

Really cute card! Such lovely layout and a gorgeous Tilda image. hugs! Mojca

Unknown said...

Beautiful card perfectly put together for your beautiful image! Thank you for sharing your project with us this week at Love to Create.
Ruza, LTC Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Create With Joy said...

Lovely card Penni!
Hope you are well!
Stopping by to say hello cause I miss you & the boys!