Friday 20 December 2013

Last Christmas Card of 2013


Hi

Well, I think this is my last Christmas Card for 2013.


I used a Saturated Canary image called Penny, and coloured her using my Copic Markers.

Here's a close-up:

  
RECIPE:

Image - Penny from Saturated Canary
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Paper & Card - From my stash
Flowers - From Wild Orchid Crafts
Button, Ribbon, Doily, Charm, Bell and Metal Snowflake - All from my stash
Dies - Spellbinder Oval and Magnolia Spruce Tree


I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls - Anything Goes
Digi Haven - Tis the Color of the Season, Red & Green
Cut it Up - Christmas
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - Happy Holidays
Stampin' for the Weekend - Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like my card :o)

Hugs
Penni
X


10 comments:

Alex said...

I don't know ... I just love it !
Your card rocks :)))

Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Haven:)

Crafty Hugs,
Alex

Migdalia said...

A gorgeous card! Great job on the coloring.
Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

crafty-stamper said...

gorgeous image and bow and love the design and layout-thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas
Carol DT x

Wendy L said...

A beautiful card, great image, thanks for joining us at Charisma this week and Merry Christmas. xxxx

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

I absolutely love the way you colored this girl's skirt! It reminds me of a Christmas tree!

Beautiful card. Thanks for entering our Christmas Challenge at Cut it Up!
Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Sarah P said...

This is a great card. I love that it isn't the standard size.

Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up challenges.

Sarah
http://www.myinsanelifebysarah.blogspot.com/

Joanne said...

Such a lovely card, and your coloring is beautiful. Very sweet image too. It's perfect for our Happy Holidays challenge at CC&CC. Thanx for joining us. Joanne

NGCARDS said...

Such a wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Charisma and I wish you all the best for the festive season! xxx

Vee said...

Super creation, thanks for joining our challenge at Charisma.
xx Vee

Mummylade said...

Lovely colours! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Stampin for the Weekend, good luck and a very merry Christmas to you!