Wednesday 28 May 2014

Scrapper's Delight Release

Hi

Today there's another new release over at Scrapper's Delights.

I've been creating with a lovely new digi image called Victorian Digi 2.  Here's what I've made


I coloured this image using my Copic Markers.

Skin - E000, E00, E21, E02
Hair - E30, E34 E37
Clothes - YG91, YG93, YG95.  E41, E43

Here's a close-up:



RECIPE

Image - Victorian Digi 2 from Scrapper's Delight 
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers (listed above)
Papers - MME
Card - From my stash
Ribbon, Charm, Flowers, Butterfly, Gems and Cabochon all from my stash


I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Divas by Design - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge - Anything Goes
One Stitch at a Time - Anything Goes
Challenge 4 Everybody - Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by today, hope you like my card.

Hugs
Penni
X

7 comments:

Mojca said...

oh I love green! your card is just gorgeous. Hugs! Mojca

Jacee said...

Lovely card Penni, nice papers and I really like the colours.
Hugs Jacee

cass said...

Wow! so pretty, love the colour combo and patterned papers, cute card, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

Planetsusie said...

What a gorgeous card Penni - I love this image, so stylish. Your choice of papers is just right, I am very envious of them!!

Thank you so much for joining us over on the OSAAT challenge this week. Lots of luck to you.

Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

Christine Harrop said...

Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week with this lovely card. Such a sweet image. Good luck. Christine xx DT

CG said...

What a stunning card! Love the papers and color combo. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week! Best, CG

Scrapper69 said...

Penni... your card is beautiful! LOVE the colors... :o)

Theresa (Silhouette Challenge DT Sister)
www.miislucky.blogspot.com