Friday 8 May 2015

Graph'It Marker Challenge


Hi Everyone 

It's time for another challenge over at the Graph'It Marker Blog.  
This time we are sponsered by Odd Ball Art and our theme is Square 

I used a cute image called Brittany's First Day 

Here's my square card


Graph'It Makers Used 

Skin - 4120, 4115, 4145
Eyes - 7125
Glasses - 9203
Lips - 5115
Hair - 9404, 9402. 9400, 9406
Shorts - 9102, 9103
Top - 5280
Boots - 9203

Here's a close-up of the coloured image 


I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges 

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes


So, hop on over to the Graph'It Marker Blog and check out what the rest of our amazing team have created.  I'm sure you'll find plenty of inspiration for our challenge. 

Thanks for stopping by today. 
Hope you like my card.

Hugs
Penni



2 comments:

Marilyn said...

This is very cute Penni. Love the image and your layout and papers are fabulous... I like how the papers go with the skull & crossbones on her book. Also, that's a clever way to tie/add the button... I must remember that.

Tina Goodwin said...

Hi Penni! Love your card and the image you chose. Your watermark is lovely too =)
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs,
Tina
TTCRD DT
Toadally Love To Craft {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com