Wednesday 14 October 2009

Mission Impossible!!!

Hi

Over at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge Blog they have a Movies theme!!  You have to create a card using a movie title as your inspiration.  They have a great prize on offer this week too - A fabulous $25 voucher to spend at House Mouse!!

Well, out came all my House Mouse stamps and on went my thinking cap.  I eventually decided on Mission Impossible for my movie title using the Jelly Bean Heist stamp, which is my favourite HM Stamp at the moment!!!

Here's my card:



I stamped the image onto Manga Art Board and coloured it with my Copics.
I used some Spica Glitter Pen for the Golden Jelly Bean. 



The paper, card, ribbon, flowers and brad are all from my stash.




Thanks for dropping by today. 
Hope you like it.

Hugs
Penni
X

15 comments:

GeminiJen said...

That pp is FABULOUS and your coloring is gorgeous!!
Jenny

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

That sounds like a great challenge, I love your card - so adorable - and the 'Mission Impossible' movie is perfect for it.
House Mouse stamps are at the top of my 'to buy' list.
Caroline xxx

Crystal said...

Penni this is soooo cute, GREAT job with the challenge and these hm are ADORABLE!!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Aw Penni this is fabulous and fun I can see why this stamp is your favourite at the moment and what a brilliant film title.

Hugs
Lorraine x

LINDA said...

OH I LOVE IT!! This sounds like such a fun challenge and you have done a fantastic job with it..Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Saskia said...

Great, funny card!

Saskia :)

Jacee said...

Oh my, this is so gorgeous Penni, such a lovely card, those mice are the cutest, love it!

helencreaty1 said...

i love this kind of stamp, it s very adorable, i really love your card,

scrapperjulia said...

How cute! What a clever idea for the movie title! That little mouse looks just like Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible LOL! Love the fun papers that you used too!

Victoria said...

brilliant - I love the title you chose and adore all the scrummy colours

Victoria
x

moi said...

The shoice of the title just makes me laugh. It reminds me on Tom C.
The card is so cute.

hugs, moi

~MudpieMouse said...

Your coloring of the mice is incredible ... and the layout, papers and embellies are perfect for this image. Great job. Good luck on the challenge. Keep on stampin' on!

p.s. Love the film title theme ... it's spot on!

Heather said...

Oh WOW Penni - what stunning papers and just perfect for that adorable image, coloured so beautifully. Great image to combinewith the Movie title - such a fun card.
Thanks for playing along with us at HM&F.
hugs Heather xx

Anonymous said...

Awesome card, your coloring is amazing!
Thanks for joing us at HM&F


Janneke X

Chrissie said...

Super card Penni, your colouring is superb!