Friday 9 October 2009

SFTW Challenge #19 - DT Card

Morning Everyone.

It Friday, so that means a new Challenge over at Stampin' For The Weekend





This week's challenge is a colour combo of ORANGE, BROWN AND LEAFY GREEN





This week's sponsor is Simon Says Stamp, Heidi is once again offering the winner a $25 shopping spree in the store. 





Here's my card:




I've used a lovely cat stamp made by Inkadinkado.  I stamped it onto cream card using Brilliance Ink in Coffee Bean.  I also stamped the sentiment onto cream card using the same ink.  I cut these using Nesties and mounted them onto green card.  I printed the paper from my computer.  The paper, flowers and gems and ribbon are all from my stash.

So, hop on over to Stampin' For The Weekend and take a look at the great cards made by the rest of the Design Team, not forgetting this week's Guest Design Team Members Sue and Jerusha

 

 
 
I look forward to seeing your creations.

Hugs
Penni
X


5 comments:

Nancy said...

Morning Penni:O) I love the gorgeous papers you have used for this card, awesome colour. The cat is so cute, lovely flowers.
Hope you will have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Kimmi said...

Beautiful card, and fab shades of the colours. The little kitty is lovely. Fab little arrangement for the flowers too :D

Have a fabulous weekend

Hugs

Kimmi xx

debby4000 said...

Fabcard, wonderful image and beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

Nikola said...

Hi I love this card so cute with the lickel cat.. Um just to also say I have just changed domian names and as a watcher i thought you should know. I'm now on. http://onyxdragonarts.blogspot.com/
Anyway take care and all the best. Happy crafting.

Jacee said...

Lovely card Penni,I like the font on the wording stamp too, and those colours are lovely.