Monday 18 January 2010

More Shabby Chic!!!

Hi

Today I've made a Christmas Card - you know it's never too early to start!!! 

This card fits the Shabby Chic Challenge over at Simon Says Challenge and also the "New" theme over at Charisma Cardz.



I've used Magnolia's "Tilda with Gift" stamp and coloured her with my Copic Markers and red Copic Spica Glitter Pen.




For the "New" theme at Charisma Cardz I used my new Martha Stewart Valentine Lace Edger Punch on Coordination Whitewash cardstock.




Recipe:

Stamp: Magnolia "Tilda with Gift"
Ink: Memento Black
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers and Copic Spica Glitter Pen
Papers: Bo Bunny Back to Backs - Tis the Season.  Beige Coordinations Whitewash card. Brown card from my stash
Tools: Nesties Labels 8 with Sizzix Big Shot.  Tim Holtz Paper Distresser, Martha Stewart Valentine Lace Edger Punch.  Dotty Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Embellishments: Flowers and lace from my stash

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like it.

Hugs


6 comments:

Mummylade said...

it's just delicious!

Nancy said...

Lovely card, Penni:O) Love the great design, Tilda is so sweet, beautiful colouring!
Have a great week.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Crystal said...

AWWW Penny what a sweet sweet card, love the layered top notes and the beautiful colors...darling.....!!

LINDA said...

Gorgeous card.. Love the image and you have colored Tilda perfectly..Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Jacee said...

Fabulous card Penni, your new punch looks very effective,I feel a purchase coming on.

Enfys said...

This is so gorgeous, I love the subtle colours and your colouring is fab. Blimey, Penni, christmas already?
big hugs
En xxx