Tuesday 4 May 2010

Tilda in Pink

     
Hi

I've made this card using the "Bunny Tilda" stamp from Magnolia. Now, I know it's not Easter, but I love this image and she looks so pretty in pink.  I decided she was perfect for the Tilda in Pink Challenge over at Die Cut Dreams


I coloured Tilda using my Copic Markers with a touch of pink Shimmerz (which doesn't really show up very well on the picture).


All the papers and embellishments are from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hope you like it. 

Hugs

11 comments:

Rach said...

this is beautiful Penni, love that pink.xx

kayc said...

What a gorgeous card. Kathleen x

La Vikinga said...

Cute little Tilda!!!

La Vikinga

Carol said...

Awww what a gorgeous card Penni! I'm a huge Tilda fan and she is just beautiful. Have just had a quick look at your blog and you make the most gorgeous cards, you're so talented! Lotsa luv Carol xxx

Lynne in NI said...

What a cutie! Love your pearl swirl too!

coops said...

wow gorgeous card, love the tilda and beautiful colours/colouring and the pearl swirl is fab.luv coops.xx

Susie Sugar said...

Awwwwww Penni you know how much I love this Tilda she is adorable as is your card, thanks for playing with us at DCD this week please come back soon
Hugs Susie & Vikki xx

Jacee said...

Ahh this is so sweet, love the girly pink, very pretty indeed Penni.

Karen said...

Awwwwww how sweet is this, it's really lovely, thanks for joining us at DCD.
xx

Linda Brun said...

Thanks for joining my candy. Good luck.

Really cute Tilda card !

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Penni this is just to cute and so, so beautiful I love the papers and your design it is gorgeous.
Hugs
Lorraine x