Wednesday 12 May 2010

WOYWW - 12.05

 
Hi All

Well, I cannot believe that it's Wednesday again and time for WOYWW already - I know I say this every week, but every week it's true, Wednesdays really do seem to come round so quickly !!!

Anyway, here's my desk this week -



I'm busy with some DT work at the moment for In2Stamps.  If you haven't got any of their stamps then you really should go a take a look at what they have.  The designs are great and the stamps are top quality.  Hop on over to the In2Stamps Store and take a look.  They have a great monthly challenge too, which you can find HERE

Here's a couple of piccies of Thomas & Pablo having a cuddle.  I'm really going to have to try and get some action photos of them - they love to play together and chase each other around the house.  I know it looks as though they just sleep all the time, but they do get into mischief too, honest LOL!!!





Anyway, I'm off the check out the rest of the WOYWWers desks, there are getting to be quite a lot of us now, so if I don't make it to your place then I'm sorry.  I do try to visit everyone, but sometimes I just don't have the time to fit everything in !!! 

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs


23 comments:

Create With Joy said...

HI Penni,

Yours is always the first site I look for each week (hmmm...I wonder why, lol!) but I always have trouble finding your name on the list. Can you do something in the future to make it "jump out" a little? I missed not seeing the lovebirds last week - will visit while I'm here!

Didn't know you were on the DT for In2Stamps - I see their contest promotions on the blogs - will have to check them out! Your desk looks very efficient this week - you look ready to work with all of those great stamps lined up!

Have a great day and hug the boys for me!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Twiglet said...

I love those little mousey stamps and your cats a beautiful.

paola said...

OOOHHH! are those NEW stamps i see, hmmm, now i know why you dont have much time on your hands these days, he he.
Oh my and your kitties look so content, bet its nice and warm in your studio, mine is freezing at the moment, like a bloody igloo
smiles
Paola

Tracey said...

Lots of lovely stamps and papers, your cats are making me feel sleepy lol.
x

Joey said...

Hiya Penni

lots of gorgeous stamps! love your kittys

Joey.xxx

kayc said...

I love your cats and all your stamps. Kathleenx

Helen said...

Lots of lovely stamps again!

Mummylade said...

wow, those stamps are absolutely gorgeous!

Julia Dunnit said...

Hey Penni - those House mouse stamps - you know they aren't ornaments right?!!! Well, I thought it was funny! Loads of images waiting for colour - the total opposite way that I work!

craftyb said...

so neat...you have one of those desks with the glass top...love it!! some fab stamps lurking there too! bx

Stressed Stamper said...

love the stamps .....and great papers Penni...waiting to see some card from those fabby stamps

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Look at all those stamps, I love stamps. Your work area looks great. Thanks for the snoop. Tracy Evans x

Linby said...

lovely stamps on desk this week Penni.
Lynn x

Unknown said...

eek - for a minute, before i scrolled down - I thought you weren't going to show the boys - phew!!! It really doesn't look like they 'do' action!!!

lots of images to colour... great HM stamps at the back... doing nothing... LOL

Paula x x x

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Gorgeous stamps on your desk this week and the boys are looking well chilled!!

xx

Kay said...

Awwww aren't they adorable when they're asleep? Love the stamps!

Jan Hennings said...

now they have the right idea! It's coldand rainy today and a nap sounds so good!

Annie said...

Love the images you have stamped on your desk. Your cats always make me smile. Thanks for sharing them.
A x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Ooh lots of lovely stamps. Love the cats too
Anne x

Spyder said...

Two lovely cats and fabullllllously lovely stamps too! The card is so cool
, love it.
(Lyn))

Anonymous said...

Great desk and I love your kitties! Have a good week. S x

Chrissie said...

What beautiful creatures!
Great images too Penni!
Chrissie

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous cats you have!!!!
Thank you for stopping by my blog!
Blessings,
Diane