Tuesday 31 May 2011

Anyone 4 Cakes !!!

  
Hi

A few weeks ago I bought this CC Designs Swiss Pixie Stamp and I've finally found time to ink it up and make a card. 


She's called Cupcake Birgitta and I coloured her using Copic Markers and Copic Spica Glitter Pens.  Here's a close-up: 


I'm entering this card into the following challenges: 

Allsorts Challenge - Things with Wings
2 Sisters Challenge - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges - Stamp Something (use rubber stamps, NO digis)



RECIPE:

Stamp: CC Designs Swiss Pixie "Cupcake Birgitta"
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers and Copic Spica Glitter Pens
Papers: From my stash
Tools: Nesties Squares and Circles with Sizzix Big Shot.  Martha Stewart Doily Edge Punch
Gems: From my stash


Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like it.

Hugs

5 comments:

Carole of Brum said...

your card is lovely, such nice colouring too, you made that image look fantastic. Thanks for joining in with us at Dream Valley Challenges. CoB

Fleur said...

What an absolute adorable image. Gorgeous papers too
Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

KimberleyG said...

I like the way you arranged the rhinestones. I've never thought of doing it that way before.

Jeni said...

Beautiful Penni! I have a few stamps waiting on me to play too. Love the colors you used on her hair. ~jeni :)

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Cute Cute card!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

Emma xxx

p.s we also have a design team call running until the 14th June