Sunday 22 May 2011

What's Cooking ?

   
Hi

Today I want to show you this card, which I made using one of the fabulous Digi images from Mo's Digital Pencil.  



I coloured the image using my Copic Markers and I used some blue chalk around the image.  Here's the close-up:



I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:

2 Sisters Challenge - Use a Digi
Crafty Catz Challenge - Anything Goes




Recipe:

Image: What's Cooking from Mo's Digital Pencil
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Papers & Card: From my stash
Tools: Stampin' Up Corner Rounder Punch.  Cheery Lynn Doily Die with Sizzix Big Shot
Ribbon & Gems: From my stash

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like it.



Hugs

5 comments:

Larisa said...

It is so cute! The image is funny) Great card!!

Janette said...

This is gorgeous, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Sue said...

Hi ya Pennie
aww gorgeous card, fab colouring, lovely design, sue,x

Dawn said...

Hi Penni, a wonderful card, such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz. Hugs, Dawn

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Penni
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx