Tuesday 30 April 2013

Princess Peanelope


Hi 

Today I have made a card using an image I coloured last week.  



This image is from Saturated Canary and is called Princess Peanelope - isn't she fabulous.  I coloured the image using my Copic Markers and then added some Frant-age Embossing around the edge.  This is the first time I've used Frant-age and I LOVE IT !!!!  I love the shabby glittery look it gives.    Here's a close-up:


Recipe: 

Image - Princess Peanelope from Saturated Canary
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers and Card - From my stash
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Dies - Cheery Lyn Ambergis Tiny Doily Die.  Spellbinders Mega Circle Die.
Other - Metal Butterfly and Metal Star both covered in Frant-age Embossing Power.  Small Blue Star Brad, Doily, Pin, Button, Twine and Ribbon from my stash


I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:

The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan - Use Flowers
Everybody 4 Challenges - Anything Goes
Fashionista Challenge - Shabby or Vintage
Inky Chicks Challenge - Shabby
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes
Stamps & Fun = Creativity - Bingo (I used the line Blue / Bows / Flowers)


Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs
Penni
X

3 comments:

Danni said...

Beautiful card!

debby4000 said...

Do love your gorgeous card Penni, sweet image and fab details.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby

Sarah - Crea S said...

What a lovely card. Such soft colours..
Thank you for your sweet comment!