Wednesday 10 August 2011

Sweet Sundae - Digi Bells Post

 
Hi

For my Digi Bells Post today I have used one of my favourite images from Elisabeth Bell's Digi Collection called Sweet Sundae.

This is an 8 x 8 card, and I increased the size of the image quite a bit, however it is still a good quality image and is nice and crisp.


As usual, I coloured the image using my Copic Markers.

Here's a close-up:



I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Stampin' for the Weekend - Spots and Dots
Stamp Something Challenge - August Digi Day
Hooked on Crafts Challenge - Sweet Treats
Copic Oz - Its all about Hair



RECIPE:

Image: Sweet Sundae from Elisabeth Bell's Digi Collection
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Papers & Card: Stampin' Up
Tools: Martha Stewart Frond Punch, Paper Trimmer, Stampin' Up Scalloped Edger Punch
Embellishments: Pearls, Ribbon and Flowers from my stash

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hope you like it.

Hugs
Penni
X

6 comments:

AnnasArt said...

Hi Penni, great card!

Hugs, Ingrid

debby4000 said...

Fabulous sweet card, adorable image and pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Linda . J said...

Love your card Penni,all the details are so fabulous, so beautifully coloured.
Hugs Linda

Jane said...

Gorgeous card...love that image!x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Penni this is absolutely beautiful what gorgeous colours, love that ribbon and the flowers the image is stunning.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Lorraine said...

What a pretty card creation! and love your coloring of that sweet EB image!