Monday 1 August 2011

A Woman's Work .....

 
Hi

Today I've made a card using an image designed by Elisabeth Bell.  The image is a Belles 'n Whistles stamp called Belle Vacuuming.


I stamped the image onto Copic Perfect Colouring Paper using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and coloured it using my Copic Markers. 

Here's a close-up:


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Belles n Whistles Challenge Blog - So Girly
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Free n Easy
Anything Goes Challenge Blog - Pick of the Bunch (Flowers)



RECIPE:

Image: Belles n Whistles "Belle Vacuuming" Designed by Elisabeth Bell
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Papers: Flower Paper from Basic Grey Sweet Threads 6x6 Paper Pad.  Hearts Paper from my stash
Blue Card: Stampin' Up
Tools: Martha Stewart Branch Punch.  Nesties Large Rectangles and Large Scalloped Rectangles with Sizzix Big Shot.  Paper Trimmer
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Others: Button, Twine, Ribbon and Green Card all from my stash


Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like it.

Hugs
Penni
X

13 comments:

Jeni said...

Gorgeous Penni! Love the DP and coloring is fabulous. Wish house cleaning was really this beautiful Lol ~jeni :)

Linby said...

Beautiful card Penni. I was only looking at this stamp the other day thinking it needs to see ink (for the 1t time!).
Lynn x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Penni this is gorgeous what a super image and those papers are so beautiful I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Stressed Stamper said...

totally love those papers - no my housework is never done - and when I think I have done it - someone has left another trail of rubbish for me to clean!
Sarah x

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card Penni, what a great image and colours.
luv
Debby

Di said...

Gorgeous card Penni, everything goes together perfectly! Di xx

Jacee said...

Gorgeous Penni, I love the papers you've used, very nice indeed.
Hugs Jacee

Sue said...

Hi Penni
aww a gorgeous card, awesome colouring, pretty papers & embelies, sue,x

Fleur said...

A great card, gorgeous papers. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Anonymous said...

this is really a very sweet card ... colors are just soft and subtle. Love it, girl!

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Fantastic card love that cute image!!

Thanks so much for joining in our free and easy challenge at Allsorts this week....

Emma xxx

Audhild said...

Your card is beautiful. Love the pretty colouring of the image.

Thank you for joining the BnW challenge

Hugs Audhild

Elise said...

Hi Penni! This is so gorgeous! I love the bright and happy colors! Thank you so much for joining us at BnW!

Hugs,
Elise