Wednesday 29 April 2009

A Christmas Card - but it's only April !!!!


Yes, I know it's only April, but we have to start thinking about those Christmas cards sooner or later - admit it you know I'm right!!!

This week's challenge over at Magnolia Down Under is "Spot the Dots".

Well, can you "Spot the Dots" !?!




I decided to stick with the traditional red & green (a bit boring I know, but I'll be braver next time - promise!!).



I've coloured Tilda with my Copic Ciao Markers - nothing new there then!!!

The papers, ribbon and "Merry Christmas" charm are from my stash. I used a few jump rings to hang the charm from the ribbon. The red flower is from Hobbycraft and I popped a green Papermania flower behind it to represent leaves.

Hope you like it - and remember Christmas is not that far away!!!!!

Thanks for dropping by, hope to see you again soon.

Penni

X

6 comments:

Sarah B said...

She beautiful, love the card Hugs Sarah B X

Philippa Petty said...

Hi Penni,
Love your xmas card. Was just wondering how you did your photo corners. It looks like you have embossed them. Thanks for sharing.

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous,I love your beautifully coloured image and fabulous design!!! I love the red and green for Christmas,not boring at all! Thanks for joining the MDUC.
xx

Stephanie said...

Never too early to start making xmas cards, I've done a batch of 10 already but nothing as lovely as this card :) Spots? what spots? lol xxx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

oh penni - this is one of my most favorite Magnolia images - well from christmas line lol!
you have colored her so pretty and your card is sweet
hugs
claudia

Sarah B said...

Hi Penni, thanks for your lovely comments, The icecream was made using the scallop edge punch nad the scallop circle punch and the cone was an old sizzix die, there's a tutorial for a cupcake which is very similar at Julie's Japes, there is a link on my blog, down side at SU Mum and Sisters, hope it helps, Hugs Sarah b x