Wednesday 6 January 2010

A New Tilda

Hi 

I've had an extra day off work today.  My boys school was closed due to snow!!!

I've made the best of it and while snowmen were being built in the garden I did a bit of crafting!!!

Here's what I've made:



I'm entering this card into these challenges:

Create 4 Fun - Sketch
ABC Challenge - L is for.... Layering
Fab & Funky - Make anything you want
Fussy & Fancy - New



Here's a close up of the image:



Recipe:

Stamp: Magnolia Tilda Stamp - (I don't know its name, its from the new Winter Stamp Club Collection)
Ink: Memento Black
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Papers: Basic Grey "Sultry".  Mustard card from my stash
Tools: Nesties Small Oval, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Martha Stewart Doily Edge Punch.
Embellishments: Ribbon and gems from my stash

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, I love the colours and papers you've used.
Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our first challenge - good luck.
Barbara
xx

Ali Watson said...

This is fab Penni. love the colours you have used. Hope you are well honey. All the very best for 2010.

Susan said...

Beautiful card, love the colour scheme.
I have enjoyed looking at your calendars today as well - you have been busy!

Sounds like you had fun this morning! I hope tomorrow is ok - I'm hoping to get into work, I'm getting a little stir crazy at home!
Take care
SuzyX

Stampin Mindy said...

This is so cute, great colors!

Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!

Juanita said...

Tilda is beautifully colored, the color combo you used is awesome :). Thanks for being a part of our first challenge.

Fussy and Fancy Girl Juanita

Krista said...

So cute. You colored it so nicely. Thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy.

Crystal said...

Super cute, love the kraft color!

Stressed Stamper said...

Aaaaaaaah really nice - gotta do more Tildas had a rest from her - but I feel her calling again

Jacee said...

Lovely card Penni, the background paper is so unusual, it's lovely, great combo of colours too.

Danielle said...

Sweet card Penni! I'm still getting used to seeing Tilda in heels (lol) but you've made her look so beautiful here! Love the colours!
Hugs, Danielle

Cathy said...

Lovely card.
Thank you for joining in the ABC Challenge this time.
Cathy xx

Mu42800 said...

c'est une splendide carte .. aux tres belles couleurs
bizz zMu

Anne-Marije said...

Hi Penni,
What a fab card.
Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge.
xxx Anne-Marije

Lou Sims said...

Fab card and love the fresh colour scheme. Many thanks for joining in with "Fab'n'Funky" Challenges this week.

Lou
x

Enfys said...

Such a gorgeous card Penni, I love the elegant little Tilda.
big hugs
En xx

Fabiola said...

très jolie super