Sunday 21 March 2010

Going Green!!!

  
Hi Everyone

Hope you've all had a fabulous weekend. 

We've had quite a busy weekend, but here's a card I've made today. 


I've used a fab stamp set from Stampin' Up and coloured it using my Copic Markers.  I've also picked out the windshield and lights with Glossy Accents, but the camera hasn't picked this up.


I'm going to enter this into the following challenges.

Simon Says Challenge - A Splash of Green
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Going Green


Recipe:

Stamp: Stampin' Up "Loads of Love" and "Loads of Love Accessories"
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Design Paper: Basic Grey
Card: From my Stash
Embellishments: Ribbon from my stash and Ranger Glossy Accents.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hope you like it.

Hugs

14 comments:

Sue said...

A great card,I havn`t seen this stamp,it great.
Sue

Victoria said...

gorgeous card - so much pretty detail - loving that stamp and the gorgeous paper too

Thanks so much for joining in at Cupcake Craft this week
Hugs
Victoria
x

Linby said...

Great card - love the ribbon and background piece they really set off the image.
Lynn x

coldwaters2 said...

This is fabulous the colours are lovely and the image is great I love.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Stressed Stamper said...

Love it - love the sentiment

Crystal said...

I love this su set...this looks great....fabulous going green creation...ADORABLE!

Annie said...

fabulous card with that truck image! thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me such lovely comments over the past week - hopefully things will start calming down now and I can get back to seeing what you are up to a bit more often!
hugs, annie x

Jacee said...

Fabulous Penni, you've done some super colouring here, it looks really great.

Unknown said...

This is lovely (as per usual :@) x

Janelle Stollfus said...

I love that truck! Your coloring is great.

Christy said...

Great card. Love the image

Jane said...

Gorgeous card! What a fun image and coloured perfectly! I love your layout too! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xxx

Patricia Garcia said...

Hello Penni, cute card,love all the Green! love your blog!

Hugs,
Patricia

BA said...

hi penni this is too cute
xoxo BA