Saturday 22 May 2010

Emily Sniffing Flower - In2Stamps DT

  
Hi

Today I would like to show you this little project that I have made using the Emily Sniffing Flower stamp from the latest stamp collection at In2Stamps


This lovely card and candle would make the perfect birthday gift for a friend. 

Here's a close up of the card.  I coloured the image using my Copic Markers.


Here's the candle


I love this image, it has a great vintage feel.  Of course, it would suit many occasions.  
Here's the image in more detail



Card Recipe:

Stamp: Emily Sniffing Flower from In2Stamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black. Ranger Distress Ink in Bundled Sage
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Papers: Basic Grey
Card: From my stash
Tools: Sizzix Vines & Flower Die, Nesties Large Octagon with Sizzix Big Shot. Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
Flowers: From my stash


Candle Recipe:

Candle
Tissue Paper
Greaseproof Paper
Heat Tool
Stamp: Emily Sniffing Flower from In2Stamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers


I'm entering this project into the following challenges:

Create 4 Fun Challenge - Vintage
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Celebrate / Birthday
Papertake Weekly - Say It With Flowers

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a fab weekend.

Hugs

7 comments:

LINDA said...

What a darling card..Such a cute image and I love the papers and swirls..
Hugs, Linda

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card and candle Penni :-) the image is adorable and the papers and colours you used are lovely :-) The distressed aperture and the swirl are all perfect ,,,I love these !! :-)

thanks for joining the PTW Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Penni this is just a pure delight the image is beautiful and with the candle to match it looks a gorgeous set I love vintage and this is just brilliant can I also thank you for leaving such lovely comments on my blog they truly mean so much to me.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

jolie réalisation bravo miss ,j'aime beaucoup amitié
isabelle

Jeni said...

Spectacular card! What a nice gift. :)

Gez Butterworth said...

Absolutely fabulous. What a super image. :)

Trimgym said...

Great card and candle for our blogaversary at CRAFT Challenge, thank you for joining us and good luck!

Jo and Tigerlover.