Saturday 18 September 2010

Whiff Of Joy GD Call

   
Hi

Katharina over at Whiff Of Joy is on the lookout for some new Guest Design Team Members.  To be in with a chance of winning a place, you have to create a bottle tag using at least one Whiff of Joy image. 

Here's mine:


I used Whiff Of Joy's Willow Dressing Up stamp and coloured her with my Copic Markers.

 
I decided to keep the design quite simple to show off this lovely image. 

I'm also entering this bottle tag into the following challenges:
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Anything Goes
Copic Creations - Shading

Recipe:

Stamp: Whiff Of Joy "Willow Dressing Up"
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Card: From my stash
Tools: Nesties Large Circles, Large Scalloped Circles and Labels 11 with Sizzix Big Shot
Flowers: From my stash



Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like it.

Hugs

12 comments:

Jacee said...

what a lovely project Penni, looks great, super colouring. Not been around for a while, hope you'll visit me at my new blog.

Mrs A. said...

This is a stunner. Good luck with the GD call.

Jeni said...

Fabulous bottle tag Penni! ~jeni :)

Unknown said...

Great idea! beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining the copic challenge

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous creation, your colouring beautiful...
Thanks for joining our special launch challenge at SCSC, and good luck with the draw
x
Vicky

Stressed Stamper said...

Great idea Penni - love it and Good Luck

Miranda said...

great wine tag Penni, really gorgeous

hugs
Miranda

KimberleyG said...

You picked a nice image. Good luck.

Ruth said...

This is beautiful. I love your styling of the photo shot!
I have a Promarker giveaway on my blog if you want a look, Ruth :)

TracieB xx said...

Fantabulous, very unusual, i like it

Thank you for joining us over at SCS Challenge

TracieB xx
SCSC DT Member

Katharina Frei said...

Super elegant bottle hanger Penni! Love it.
Katharina x

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Cute idea and lovely image, Denni. Your coloring is great. Thanks for joining our Copic Creations Shading challenge.