Friday 28 January 2011

The Stamping Bazaar Challenge

  
Hi

It's challenge time again over at The Stamping Bazaar and this week we have this great sketch for you.


 Here's my card.


The digi I've used is called Catch of the Day - it's one of my favourites. 
I coloured the image using Promarkers.  Here's a close-up.



Recipe:

Image: Catch of the Day from The Stamping Bazaar Store
Colouring Medium: Promarkers
Papers: Basic Grey
Tools: Nesties Lacey Squares with Sizzix Big Shot
Ribbon & Brad: From my stash

So hop on over to The Stamping Bazaar for all the challenge details.


I'm also entering this card into the challenge over at Samuel Taylors where the theme is  "Copic Chic/ Promarker Gal"

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs

3 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW Penni how SWEET is this, what a cute image, and love your take on the sketch just PERFECT!

Marley said...

Beautiful card Penni! I love how you colored the image xxMarley

katy said...

Awwww so sweet Penni...thank you for joining in with our first challenge at Samuel Taylors, Good luck...Hugs Katy x